The Empire Media Group
The Empire Media Group was founded by Nick Scott and Steven Goodey. Our goal is, and always will be, about creating good honest content to interest Kiwi’s with authentic product reviews, exciting vlogs and a host of other streams of online entertainment and amusement.
Housing some of the country’s most popular and successful social pages, from the highly engaged NZBlokes to the massive Mean Bro, “The Empire” has carved its way to the forefront of online entertainment in New Zealand.
Click here to download the electronic press kit and learn more about how you can advertise with, or align your brand to “The Empire”.
The Empire” is home to a number of Content Creators with a wide range of interest and expertise, There isn’t much we won’t tackle.
Case Study – Meatstock
We have been involved with Meatstock since it came to our shores, and for the 2020 Event we did a combination of marketing for the event.
Leading upto the event, we posted a teaser video which alone got 155,000 views, and follow up videos putting the view count over 200,000. We plugged the event in the cooking show ” Mean Eats” on multiple occasions and of course filmed our adventure at the event itself.
The event sold out and was the most attended it had ever been.
Other Services we can offer
- Social Media
- Tutoring for small to medium Business
- Mentoring for individuals ( Self employed)
- Project management for Strategic Campaigns
- As well as
- Content Creation
- Video Production
* For up to date website and social media Statistics and Pricing come through on the Email *
Talk to us
Latest posts by Nic (see all)
- Man builds house over pond, so he can fish from his living room - July 13, 2020
- 702ci V12 – 1960’s GMC monster - July 12, 2020
- The Interesting History and Evolution of F1 Helmets - July 10, 2020
- Sony FDR- AX43 – Review - July 10, 2020